We are committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. We take care to protect the privacy of all our customers and contacts.
What personal data we collect and why we collect it
We only collect information that we know we will genuinely use and in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR). The type of information that we will collect on you, and you voluntarily provide to us includes:
- Your name
- Telephone number(s)
- Email address
We may, in further dealings with you, extend this information to include your customer and other details, agreements and payment transactions.
- You are under no statutory or contractual requirement or obligation to provide us with your personal information; however we require at least the information above in order for us to deal with you as a member in an efficient and effective manner.
- The legal basis for processing your data is based on your specific consent and our legitimate interest that we will have stated at the point the information was initially provided, therefore we will not store, process or transfer your data outside the parties detailed above unless we have an appropriate lawful reason to do so.
How we use your information
- To contact you, following your enquiry, reply to any questions, suggestions, or issues you have contacted us about;
- To send you newsletters with news about our business and services and other news or issues
- Take payment from you
- Help answer your questions and solve any issues you have.
First Party Cookies
These are cookies that are set by this website directly.
You can find out more about Google’s position on privacy as regards its analytics service at https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
Our website uses WordPress and cookies are used to store basic data on your interactions with WordPress. More information on session cookies and what they are used for at http://www.allaboutcookies.org/cookies/session-cookies-used-for.html
Who we share your data with
We may share your personal data with other organisations in the following circumstances:
- If the law or a public authority says we must share the personal data;
- If we need to share personal data in order to establish, exercise or defend our legal rights (this includes providing personal data to others for the purposes of preventing fraud and reducing credit risk)
Your rights over your information
Right to Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access the personal information that we hold about you in many circumstances, by making a request. This is sometimes termed ‘Subject Access Request’. If we agree that we are obliged to provide personal information to you (or someone else on your behalf), we will provide it to you or them free of charge and aim to do so within 30 days from when your identity has been confirmed.
We would ask for proof of identity and sufficient information about your interactions with us that we can locate your personal information.
If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
Right to Correction Your Personal Information
If any of the personal information we hold about you is inaccurate or out of date, you may ask us to correct it. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below
Right to Stop or Limit Our Processing of Your Data
You have the right to object to us processing your personal information if we are not entitled to use it any more, to have your information deleted if we are keeping it too long or have its processing restricted in certain circumstances. If you would like to exercise this right, please contact us as set out below.
How long we retain your data
We retain a record of your personal information in order to provide you with a high quality and consistent service. We will always retain your personal information in accordance with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) and never retain your information for longer than is necessary.
Data security is of great importance to us and to protect your data we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure your collected data.
We take security measures to protect your information including:
- Implementing access controls to our information technology
- We use appropriate procedures and technical security measures to safeguard your information across our computer systems.
Our contact information
If you would like to exercise one of your rights as set out above, or you have a question or a complaint about this policy, the way your personal information is processed, please contact us by one of the following means:
By email: firstname.lastname@example.org
By post: Dunnet Head Lighthouse, Dunnet, KE14 8XS